There are few things more important than the lawyer you choose to hire.
Your attorney will have a direct and profound impact on the outcome of your case. This is not the time to hire someone who is right out of law school, someone who only dabbles in criminal law, or someone who hands off all of their cases to inexperienced lawyers. You need someone with the background, experience, knowledge, and skill. Someone who has proven themselves over the years, and someone who is prepared to fight for what’s most important.
At the law offices of Nick Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum, you will receive just that. Our lead attorneys have spent over 30 years in the criminal justice system—first as federal prosecutors and then as private criminal defense lawyers. During that time, they have handled countless complex cases, learned the inner workings of the process, and been instrumental in helping clients defend their rights, their future, and their freedoms.
Our Attorney’s Awards & Recognitions
Throughout their careers, both Nick Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum have earned themselves a reputation throughout Georgia and nationwide for exceptional legal counsel. Both of them have earned an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell and been selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers list.
In addition, they have each earned unique and prestigious awards for their work:
- Special Achievement Award, U.S. Department of Justice
- President's Award, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2011
- Georgia Trend Legal Elite, 2012, 2014
- 2007 Multi-Bar Leadership Council Named an Award “Seth D. Kirschenbaum Diversity Award”
- 2008 Charles E Watkins Jr. Award for Distinguished & Sustained Service by Atlanta Bar Association
- 2011 Randolph Thrower Lifetime Achievement Award
- American Jurisprudence Award, Contracts
- American Jurisprudence Award, Trusts and Estates
- Community Service Award, Atlanta City Council
If you are looking for hard-working, proven criminal defense lawyers to
protect your rights, look no further.
Give us a call today at (404) 471-3177 to schedule a free, confidential consultation. We’re here to help.