Atlanta White Collar Crime Attorneys
Turn to Us for Defense
Dealing with allegations of white collar criminal charges without an experienced attorney can severely limit your defenses and expose you to greater consequences. Consult an established white collar crime lawyer in Atlanta before talking to the police, an investigative agent, or anyone associated with the prosecution. At the law offices of Nicholas Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum, both of our defense attorneys have more than 30 years of experience in the criminal justice system. We are prepared to lessen the weight of a criminal investigation by forming an effective criminal defense strategy.
Contact our law firm today so we can take immediate and effective action.
Former Federal Prosecutors Defending Your Future
Attorneys Seth Kirschenbaum and Nicholas Lotito are former federal prosecutors. We know how a case is developed and presented from both sides of the criminal justice system. We have the skills and determination to defend business leaders, public, and government officials facing white collar criminal charges, such as:
- Public Corruption: We defend politicians, government officials, and public figures facing charges of money laundering and securities fraud, as well as serious charges of mail and wire fraud.
- Illegal Business Practices: We use our extensive experience in state and federal criminal law to defend clients accused of antitrust crimes and obstruction of justice.
- RICO & Racketeering: We represent clients accused of racketeering and crimes under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, including allegations of bribery, extortion, and blackmail.
- Copyright & Trademark Crimes: The attorneys at our firm defend clients accused of counterfeiting clothing apparel, computer software, illegal copies of copyrighted music, movies and other items.
- Federal Fraud Charges: We invest in a full range of resources to defend clients facing fraud charges, including health care fraud, prescription drug fraud, real estate and mortgage fraud, insurance fraud, and computer- and Internet-related crimes.
Why Choose Nick Lotito & Seth Kirschenbaum?
Since 2005, Atlanta Super Lawyers magazine has recognized us as top-performing defense attorneys. Our firm's proven track record includes successful resolutions, dismissals, and acquittals. We have an extensive background in the criminal justice system from a prosecution and defense perspective.
Our experience has helped us cultivate relationships with noted experts including:
- Forensic Computer Examiners
- Polygraph Examiners
These experts often play an integral role in helping us shape a compelling defense strategy.
Talk with us about the criminal allegations you now face or if you suspect you are under investigation. Call (404) 471-3177 or contact us online to schedule a free and confidential consultation.