Atlanta Violent Crime Defense Lawyers
Accusations of Violent Crimes or Domestic Violence?
We understand how hard accusations of involvement in violent crime can be on a person. That's why we work hard to help our clients get the best possible results. When you are facing charges, contact our Atlanta criminal defense attorneys and talk with Nicholas Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum about your options.
We represent clients in a wide range of violent crimes including:
- Assault: We represent people charged with felony and misdemeanor assault crimes, including those that relate to assault with a deadly weapon, physical attack, or threats of injury.
- Battery: Depending on the circumstances, the charges can be misdemeanor or felony. A felony conviction carries serious consequences, often including a lengthy sentence.
- Sexual Assault: Violent sexual crimes, like sexual assault and rape, are taken very seriously by the government. When you have been accused, we fight hard to protect your rights and defend you.
- Domestic Violence: In domestic violence cases, an arrest is usually mandatory. We have experience in resolving these offenses in various counties throughout the metro Atlanta area.
- Armed Robbery: Georgia law is serious about armed robbery. Even if an actual weapon was not used—if a replica, toy, or pellet gun was involved—a person can still be charged. Because of the nature of the charges, you need an experienced attorney to help you get the best possible results.
- Homicide: If you are convicted of homicide in Georgia, your life could literally be on the line—you need a strong, aggressive and knowledgeable defense.
In addition, we handle cases related to family violence, stalking, sexual assault, and kidnapping.
Talk to Skilled Criminal Defense Attorneys: (404) 471-3177
Attorneys Nick Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum each have 30+ years of experience in criminal law. Our history of results includes multiple dismissals and acquittals in violent crime cases. We know how difficult these cases can be, so we work hard to provide the focused attention our clients deserve.
From start to finish, we devote our resources to helping you achieve the best possible results. We are leaders in the Georgia legal community. Former federal prosecutors, we are AV rated under Martindale-Hubble's peer review ratings system, and recognized as Super Lawyers by Atlanta Magazine!
For your free and confidential consultation about a Georgia violent crime charge, contact Nicholas Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum online or call (404) 471-3177. From sexual assault to armed robbery and homicide, we will take strong and effective action to get the best possible results.