If you have been accused of a crime in the state of Georgia, you are facing consequences that could affect your life for years into the future. Even a relatively minor offense can have a long-term impact on your educational and employment opportunities. It pays, therefore, to work with an Atlanta attorney for state crimes who can help you protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal justice process. Attorneys Nick Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum handle a full range of Georgia state criminal offenses—from drunk driving and traffic offenses to violent crimes and domestic abuse. Backed by more than 60 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers offer effective criminal defense services that draw upon a deep understanding of courtroom procedures and strategies.
Ready to Handle a Variety of State Charges
We have experience with a wide variety of state offenses, including:
- Fraud: Accusations of fraud or theft can damage your business operations and harm your reputation. We can help you defend yourself.
- Prescription Drug Fraud: If you've been accused of illegally selling, prescribing, or purchasing prescription drugs, contact our defense law firm.
- State Drug Crimes: We handle all charges related to the possession, manufacture, transportation and sale of controlled substances.
- Serious Traffic Offenses: Drunk driving, hit-and-run, or reckless driving can disrupt your life and threaten your future.
- Violent Crimes & Domestic Violence: If you are facing charges for a violent crime, our attorneys will work tirelessly to protect your rights and freedom.
- Sex Crimes: A conviction for a sex crime calls for long-term imprisonment and registration as a sex offender. Given these high stakes, it is important you work with a skilled defense attorney.
- Property Crimes: A conviction for a property crime can affect your future in many ways. Take steps to protect your rights.
Get Help from a Former Prosecutor. Call (404) 471-3177 Now.
Attorneys Lotito and Kirschenbaum are both former prosecutors with extensive trial experience. As criminal defense attorneys, we routinely use their thorough understanding of the prosecution's goals and tactics to develop effective defense strategies for their clients. To schedule a free consultation with our law firm, contact us online or call (404) 471-3177. If necessary, we can arrange to meet with you at a police station or jail.