State Crime Attorneys in Atlanta
With over 60 Years of Combined Experience - Turn to our Attorneys for Help
If you have been accused of a crime in the state of Georgia, you are facing consequences that could affect your life for years into the future. Even a relatively minor offense can have a long-term impact on your educational and employment opportunities. It pays, therefore, to work with an Atlanta attorney for state crimes who can help you protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal justice process. Attorneys Nick Lotito and Seth Kirschenbaum handle a full range of Georgia state criminal offenses—from drunk driving and traffic offenses to violent crimes and domestic abuse. Backed by more than 60 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers offer effective criminal defense services that draw upon a deep understanding of courtroom procedures and strategies.
Ready to Handle a Variety of State Charges
We have experience with a wide variety of state offenses, including:
- Fraud: Accusations of fraud or theft can damage your business operations and harm your reputation. We can help you defend yourself.
- Prescription Drug Fraud: If you've been accused of illegally selling, prescribing, or purchasing prescription drugs, contact our defense law firm.
- State Drug Crimes: We handle all charges related to the possession, manufacture, transportation and sale of controlled substances.
- Serious Traffic Offenses: Drunk driving, hit-and-run, or reckless driving can disrupt your life and threaten your future.
- Violent Crimes & Domestic Violence: If you are facing charges for a violent crime, our attorneys will work tirelessly to protect your rights and freedom.
- Sex Crimes: A conviction for a sex crime calls for long-term imprisonment and registration as a sex offender. Given these high stakes, it is important you work with a skilled defense attorney.
- Property Crimes: A conviction for a property crime can affect your future in many ways. Take steps to protect your rights.
Get Help from a Former Prosecutor. Call (404) 471-3177 Now.
At the Law offices of Nick Lotito & Seth Kirschenbaum, our attorneys are both former prosecutors with extensive trial experience. As Atlanta criminal defense attorneys, we routinely use their thorough understanding of the prosecution's goals and tactics to develop effective defense strategies for their clients.
To schedule a free consultation with our law firm, contact us online or call (404) 471-3177. If necessary, we can arrange to meet with you at a police station or jail.
If you need a lawyer who will represent you and your best interest, will listen to you, empathize with your situation, and carefully execute a game plan based on the situation. Nick Lotito will be the best choice if your life is dependent on it.- Mark M.
I would recommend Seth without hesitation.- James
Thank You Nick, For Justice! The state of Georgia indicted me on two counts of Racketeering that I did not commit. Nick defended me with dedication, caring, and skillfulness in interacting with all parties involved. Against almost insurmountable odds, he was able to get my case dismissed. I will be eternally grateful for all he has done for me. I consider him a superb criminal defense attorney and also call him my friend!- Harley
Nick Lotito recently represented one of my close family members in a vehicular homicide case. He helped our family navigate through this incredibly traumatic experience with grace and compassion. He was organized, well prepared, and thorough. And always responded to our emails and phone calls immediately. Mr. Lotito truly went above and beyond every step of the way. Highly, highly recommended!- Perri Eichenlaub
Good and Knowledgeable I was in a bad situation at one point in my life, the Federal Government brought criminal action against me and I knew i had to be accountable for my action. I was looking for a good lawyer who specialized in criminal lawyer, one who has professional experience in a court room and could give me a good advice on what I needed to do. I interviewed three lawyers and someone told me about Nicholas Lotito, so I meet with him and we talked for hours, I was very impressed with his honesty, I was convinced and had no doubts or uncertainty that he was the person I needed to represent me. At the end of the trial everything worked out good. So thank you Mr. Lotito for the good work you did.- Abe
Highest Praise I chose Nick after interviewing many criminal lawyers. It was the best decision I could have made.- Peter
ACQUITTED Aggravated Assault
VACATED Aggravated Assault & Battery
REDUCED CHARGES Armed Robbery Conviction
DISMISSED Chop Shop & Possession of Vehicles w/ Altered Vin
ACQUITTED Conspiracy to Distribute